Featured Photo

Featured Photo
Ethiopian Rock Church


My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Friday, August 13, 2010

Wilkommen, Bien Venue, Welcome

Another town... another set of show tunes to hum as im wandering round!

Today i arrived in Berlin, setting for Cabaret - I love that film, stunning Kander and Ebb music, Fosse choreography and Liza Minelli's career defining Oscar winning moment.



I havnt quite discovered a Cabaret bar like this one yet, although I believe the Kit Kat club does exist. As of course did Sally Bowles as penned by Christopher Isherwood.

I have managed to have quite a night out though, trolling round a few bars - interesting place! Got soaked walking home. Thanks Laura for the weather tips, keem em coming. Now... a few hours sleep before buffet breakfast... breakfasts are the best, especially paid for ones!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Medinet Habu Temple, Luxor