Featured Photo

Featured Photo
Ethiopian Rock Church


My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Friday, September 3, 2010

Wadi Rum

Jordan is Awesome! love it - such a refreshing change from Egpyt, people are actualy civil too you, and very smiley. Things have stepped into overdrive sights wise too, We have been at Petra for two days which is almost beyond words to describe, but I shall attempt to do so in a later post once I've sorted out my photos for it - of which there are many and Im in the process of some major editing. I have completed the set for Wadi Rum though. Not that they really do it justice. Was great fun four wheel driving through the desert with huge mountainous outcrops all around, checking out canyons with rock paintings, having Sage Tea in tents and finaly sleeping under the stars in a bedouin camp owned by a sheikh. This turned out quite a good bonding experience for our oddball disperate group with late night stupidity and silliness - we never expected to turn out to be the party group. This was the best night sleep temperature wise too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool stuff man. Great color in these photos. Wish I had time to go.

Jon-Bear said...

thanks matey! thanks for following, hope you like the Petra stuff too

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Medinet Habu Temple, Luxor