Featured Photo

Featured Photo
Ethiopian Rock Church


My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stand Back Buenos Aires...

And if ever i go to far...its because of the things you are..beautiful town..

So my main international tickets were issued today. All signed off and not required back at work until Jan 2011. Im bound for Buenos Aires on 28 July and Can't wait. Definately a Bucket list destination for me, the plan is to hang out for a week, get an apartment and exprerience it at leisure. Wander round, soak it up


Just a little touch of.. just.a.little touch of, just a little touch of star quality..

Mama Mia that Tango is Hot! - hit me up with some hispanic passion!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Medinet Habu Temple, Luxor