Featured Photo

Featured Photo
Ethiopian Rock Church


My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Festive Britain


So Christmas is over and its back to work tomorrow, albeit just for 3 days and it should be pretty quiet. Heres a shot of the inside of my lovely offices with a bit of a sunset happening outside.






The Christmas season never seemed quite right in the sunshine for me, I took a wander along the Thames and took some night time shots the other week with everything feeling very festive



I did take a small dent in my determination not to be sucked into the English doom and gloom machine when the cold and snow was at its worst, and when i took a cheapy flight to Faro in Portugal and managed to spend the whole time in a hotel room with a nasty stomach bug and flu all at once, but a Christmas weekend with Sharon in front of the telly with lots of food has set me back on track again!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Medinet Habu Temple, Luxor