Featured Photo

Featured Photo
Ethiopian Rock Church


My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Friday, August 5, 2011

Issues with Wolves

The LoopThe Loop by Nicholas Evans

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


OK maybe Im feeling mean, its prob a high 3 - I did enjoy the book, in an easy non-confronting, woodsy shack in the mountains way. No complaints, just didnt grab me as much as for some others. I liked the wolfy bits best. It made me pine a bit for Prodigal Summer though, that felt much more real to me.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Allison said...

Glad you mostly enjoyed it :) I think I ended up liking it more than I expected to...but definitely not a book that stuck with me or anything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Medinet Habu Temple, Luxor