Featured Photo

Featured Photo
Ethiopian Rock Church


My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friendship


"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,
and can sing it back to you
when you have forgotten the words."



This is my good friend Symon, who is still living in sunny Sydney. We have shared stories, laughter, silliness, axnts, holidays, places to live, cafe breakfasts, music and many more things over the last 13years. He likes the cold and the rain (as long as he is inside), the colour green, frogs, dogs and all things shiny like a magpie.


He lives in a great loft style studio which hes made his own and gets to walk to work in the city past views such as this... which he enjoyed rubbing in, when i wes there to leave Sydney behind and come to London!..

He is a true friend and I will miss him greatly now that I am in London.










I hope that he finds the strength to follow his dreams..
















This is Symon hanging upsidedown..which is a very Symon thing to do....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Medinet Habu Temple, Luxor